1) Submit your abstract
Submit your abstract to the Global Congress on Bladder Cancer 2017
- if you want to collaborate with other bladder cancer specialists
- if you're looking for a research grant
- if you want to reinforce your professional network
- if you just want to show your work
The Global Congress on Bladder Cancer will provide you with an interactive platform to share your poster and discuss your work, to get immediate feedback and to take your research to a new level.
Submission deadline: 21 August 2017 (13:00 CET)
Next steps after submission:
2) Promote your work
- All accepted abstract submitters are invited to send in a digital poster (PDF).
- All digital posters will be published online and shared before the congress.
- NEW Add a short video presentation to point viewers on the important aspects of your work.
- NEW Allow other delegates to discover your poster and get in touch.
- NEW Share your poster to collect votes from your peers.
3) Discuss with participants
- The congress venue will be set up to accommodate discussions on your poster.
- During the congress, 3 poster winners will be announced whom will be allowed to present their work in the main auditorium.
- The BLADDR committee will select two best posters.
- NEW The audience gets a voice too. A third winner will be selected based on votes from other participants received on his/her digital poster.
4) Distribute your poster to the Mirrors of Medicine network
- To maximise visibility of your work, we will share your poster with the +7.000 members of the Mirrors of Medicine community.