1) Submit your abstract
Submission is closed now.
Abstracts are now being reviewed and submitters will receive feedback by email.
Next steps after submission:
2) Promote your work
- All accepted abstract submitters are invited to send in a digital poster (PDF). Deadline: September 20th
- All digital posters will be published online and shared before the congress (on September 21st).
- NEW Add a short video presentation to point viewers on the important aspects of your work.
- NEW Allow other delegates to discover your poster and get in touch.
- NEW Share your poster to collect votes from your peers.
3) Discuss with participants
- The congress venue will be set up to accommodate discussions on your poster.
- During the congress, 3 poster winners will be announced whom will be allowed to present their work in the main auditorium.
- The BLADDR committee will select two best posters.
- NEW The audience gets a voice too. A third winner will be selected based on votes from other participants received on his/her digital poster.
4) Distribute your poster to the Mirrors of Medicine network
- To maximise visibility of your work, we will share your poster with the +7.000 members of the Mirrors of Medicine community.