This year BLADDR offers a fully accredited and interactive live stream so you can take part from wherever you are.
Feeling bummed about missing this 2nd edition of the Global Congress on Bladder Cancer because of a conflicting schedule?
No travel permit or need to work?
What about taking part in all sessions live, right from where you are?
In your office or at home? On holiday?
That would be great, wouldn't it?
You can do so by simply joining the BLADDR LIVE stream!
What you will get
- Full access: online live stream of all plenary sessions
- Interactivity: Ask all your questions to our faculty directly
- Accreditation: Collect CME credits by participating actively
- On demand: Access all session videos up to 60 days after the congress
- Downloads: Get all presentations in PDF format
95 EUR (incl. VAT)
We'll miss your presence in real life, but you don't have to miss any interesting talk or presentation. You can even ask all your questions, participate in voting and watch sessions later on-demand. And you receive all accreditation points by participating actively.