The Global Congress on Bladder Cancer (3rd edition), Madrid, Spain, 20/09/2018-21/09/2018 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 11 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activ...
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
How to download your certificates?
- Complete the evaluation form (here) - you will need your badge code (see badge) to enter the form.
Forgot your code? Contact us
- You will receive an email with a certificate code (NOT your badge code)
- Log in with your account on mirrorsmed.org
- Click on 'Download my certificates'
- Enter your certificate code & activate the certificates