Both the individual and group registrations will be handled via the secure Mirrors of Medicine registration module.
Registration fee includes entrance to the auditorium & exhibition, lunches, coffee breaks and welcome drink.
|Early fee (until 5 August)||Late fee (as of 6 August)|
|Physician||€ 590||€ 750|
|Resident, student, nurse, researcher*||€ 160||€ 240|
|Exhibitor||€ 290||€ 390|
|Industry (non-exhibitor)||€ 1200||€ 1500|
* You are required to provide an official proof of your status. You can email it to email@example.com or fax it to the congress organisers at +32 491 82 71.
Terms of payment
- All payments must be made in euro (EUR).
- Payments can be made by credit card (MasterCard or Visa).
- Registration fees will apply according to the registration date.
- All fees mentioned are inclusive of 21% VAT and applicable taxes.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site.
Cancellation and refund policy
For cancellation and refund policy, please check the BLADDR 2018 Terms and conditions.
Journalists who would like to attend the Global Congress on Bladder Cancer can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for press registration. All journalists must send us a copy of their credentials (e.g. press card).