Sponsors & partners
Join us on the road to Paris.
The BLADDR Journey Benefits
- Are you planning a key presentation at a major congress or expecting a ground-breaking publication during 2019?
- We translate your highlight into a clinical case, send it out to the specialists community and provide you with a report on the outcomes.
- A BLADDR faculty member will also provide his opinion on your case.
The BLADDR Destination Benefits
- Your case will be discussed at the multidisciplinary and international BLADDR.
- An exhibition in a cosy atmosphere allows pleasant face-to-face communications.
- Share a coffee with top experts in an intimate and inspiring atmosphere.
We invite you to be part of this journey and hope you will join us on the road to Paris!
Please complete the form hereunder to download the sponsorship guide
or contact us directly (Luc Van Ruysevelt, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please check the box to show you’re not a robot
Following Italian Law 219/06 all Italian Pharmaceutical Companies must appoint to AIFA’s procedure through the Italian appointed Agency 70 days before as requested from the Italian Ministry of Health.
Please contact our Official Agent before July 26th, 2019
Emilia Viaggi Congressi & Meeting
Via Porrettana, 76/2
40033, Casalecchio di Reno (BO)
Tel. +39 051 6194911
Fax +39 051 6194900
More information on registration for sponsors can be found on the Registration page.
BLADDR2019 is compliant with the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice.
More info: ethicalmedtech.eu
e4ethics by efpia
BLADDR2019 has received a positive evaluation of EFPIA and its members regarding the EFPIA Healthcare professionals code.
More info: efpia-e4ethics.eu
Congress management by